05 June 2014

Break time.....

I won't be blogging for the next week or so to take a break from blogging and to recharge the old batteries. I've posted a few lengthy posts today to keep you busy.

Blogging takes up a few hours on each day I blog, so every now and then I do need a break.

Next Monday is a public holiday in Melbourne so I'll be away with the family for the rest of the week. Hopefully we'll get some snow up in the mountains we're heading to and get to go skiing - and hopefully not do a Michael Schumacher (too soon?).

Keep sending hat tips - I appreciate every one of you who help to keep the blog going - that includes the readers.

LL







7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/6/14 19:01

    Have a good rest LL and enjoy the family. Remember its double demerits from midnight tonight. Drive safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/6/14 19:44

    Must get guest writers help you out sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/6/14 19:49

    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/policy/tony-abbott-calls-russia-a-bully-as-he-steps-up-criticisms-over-ukraine/story-fn59nm2j-1226948009543#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible that in your line of work you've been to Canada, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! But, on my bucket list.

      Delete
    2. And yes, Oz IS on my Bucket List!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous15/6/14 07:47

    Trug!!??

    ReplyDelete